Google says it indexes AJAX

Google has found a technical solution for indexing AJAX and it will probably soon profukcionirati if not already.

Today we're excited that proposes a new standard for making AJAX-based websites crawlable. This will benefit webmasters and users by making content from rich and interactive AJAX-based websites universally accessible through search results on any search engine that chooses to take part. We believe that making this content available for crawling and indexing could significantly improve the web.

Although it is great as it is received and will thus reach a part of the invisible web, I personally see it as a story with the indexing of Flash . So everyone was delighted as it was for that now Flash has not absolutely no problem for search engines, and still is the same thing as before, nothing has changed on this issue. I still between Flash and HTML I choose without delay HTML, but I choose not conditional. Flash as a Flash, of course not a bad technology, but to do business with search engines is definitely a lot easier without him.

The same thing is true with AJAX-om. It does not matter if search engines can do the content that is hidden AJAX-mail or on Flash technology, it is much more important whether I am with this site have ratings or not? Will I be tortured and killed to achieve the ratings or not? Will I be 15 and I could be one that I use HTML? Is it my content hidden AJAX-om really important or not, when I will not use AJAX, if not, then you do not need Google to index.

Maybe in the future to perfect the thing and turns and we prefer to use AJAX, but as I currently see things my HTML is very great.